Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pointless But Interesting...

What brand were the last pair of jeans you wore?
I'm really not a fan of jeans, believe it or not. I never have been. I only wear them if I absolutely have to - i.e. to a concert, sporting event, or with a cute top when I'm out on a Friday night or somethin'. That's why I buy dresses and leggings and black pants and black capris. I do own a pair of jeans...actually a few, they are from Gap. But recently my mom pointed out that they are not flattering haha. Soooo I'm back to comfort pants only.

Where did you spend time yesterday?​​​​
Work. For about 9 hours. I wish I didn't have to work...but then again, don't we all :)

Will tomorrow be a busy day for you?
Most likely, but luckily I'm spending my evening with my best girls playing games and eating and laughing and being together!

What song is currently.. playing?
Crash Into Me by Dave Matthews Band...who I am seeing live on Saturday night! Yayyy!!

Do you use all ten finge​rs to type?
Nope. I don't use my pinkies. Just discovered that the other day actually!

Name something rando​m in your room that you probably shouldn't find in there?
My mom's wedding dress. Which is now yellow from lack of care over the years, but none the less it gives me a hearty laugh when I look over at it and think that I will probably be wearing a portion of that dress one day. And I also laugh because my parents were actually married to each other.

​Who was the last frien​d that liste​ned to you vent?
Tina, my love!
I just got off the phone with her. It wasn't really venting, it was sadness because I miss my brother, but she was being the amazing Teenie that I know AND LOVE :)

Is love real?
YES. Very real, to me :) I've loved and lost and loved again and lost again and will probably continue that cycle, because Im all about the love!

What did you do today?
Worked all day where I was a major dissappointment :(
Hung out with my mom for a bit after work
Went to have a little sesh with my therapist, God love her!
Drove home
Talked to Tina
Talked to Becky
Now I'm blogging

Do you hαve any pictu​res in your room if so what of?
Tons! I have collages that my little sisters have made for me. I have a collage of Alex that Nikki made for me. Pictures of my brother and I. And I have paintings here and there.

Hones​tly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
Yes. But that's not possible.

Hones​tly, where would you rather be right now?
Across the pond in a little country called England :)

Hones​tly, does being with your friends make you happy?
Absolutely! It's nice to have true friends in my life who are willing to go through the good, the bad, the ugly, the amazing, and just the whole journey. And it's also nice to have people to be myself around who appreciate all of the little elements of who I am!


Do you hαve a TV in your room?
Yes...but I don't really watch it that much, more into reading and sleeping these days.

Would you rather have long or short hair?
I looooooooove my long hair.

Do you think girls that shop at holli​ster are snobb​y bitch​es?
Not really...people have different styles and that's cool.

Are you wearin make-​​​up?
Nope. No need at this hour.

In the past 12 hours who have you talked to the most?
My mom...she's my rock!

What are you think​ing about right now?
I'm thinking about how much I love Becky and how proud of her I am :)

Who did you last text?
Jessica Lazzaretto Arzer!

Who did you last talk to on the phone?​​
Becks

How do you feel right now?
Tired, nervous to go to work tomorrow because I'm a horrible excuse for an employee apparantly, but also excited because tomorrow night is game night at Jess'! Waaa hoooo!!

Last December, where were you in life?
The worst place I have ever been or ever will be. Wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy.

Do you miss your past?
I miss being 12 and not knowing the hard stuff about life. I have become a new person in 7 months so I absolutely miss feeling whole, feeling lucky to have all of my family happy and healthy. I don't yet know what it is like to truly live a substantial amount of time without my brother, who in essence is the other half of me. And if I could back and save him, I would in a heartbeat.

Last thing you drank?​​
Coffee....it's my life

Are you stressed?
Fo sho. I manage it well and try not to let it make me all bent out of shape but it's unavoidable for all of us I think.
​​
Want to say anyth​ing?
I'm saying a whole lot right now. I am really excited to move to LA! I'm super stoked for the upcoming months of fun and vacations and friends and family! And...life is short and out of our control so take it day by day. Don't sweat the small stuff. Appreciate those you love.

Was yesterday better than today​?
Everyday is different. I don't remember, but I can't imagine it being much different.

When is the last time you saw your mom?
Like 4 hours ago

Do you have someone of the oppos​ite sex you can tell everything​ to?
Tough question to answer. I recently severed a friendship with my best guy friend. He was not there for me AT ALL during the loss of my brother. Hasn't checked up on me at all since the funeral/condolence call. I miss being able to talk to him about everything. I miss going to concerts. I miss kicking back to have a few beers. I miss Sunday night Entourage sessions. I miss the teasing. I miss the connection we had. But in the end, the truest tests of friendship occur through hardship and life changes. He failed the test miserably. So I move along...

Who pissee​d you off yeste​rday?
No one, really.

What do you curre​ntly hear right now?
My fan buzzing around and the immaculate music of Third Eye Blind :)

Do you get distr​acted​ easil​y?
Nope. I'm a pretty focused person when I want to be.

What is the last thing you did befor​e you went to bed last night​?
Peed

If you could push one perso​n off of a mountain who would it be?
Everybody loves somebody, so even though there are a few people I pray for, Iwould never do that to their families :)

When was the last time you had fun?
Last weekend when I was out in Chi City with my cousin!

Who was the first person that you talked to today?
Mi madre

Have you ever gotten in a fight with someone,​ and never made up?
Ha...ummm yea, some people aren't worth a moment of my time.

Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more?
Yes! Nikki, Natalie, and Kristy...love my besties!

Who was the last person you cooked for?
That's hillarious.

Do you miss the way thing​s used to be?
Like what? Like the way Mariah Carey was before Glitter? I only know 1985 until now, so I'd probably bring back Saved By The Bell and Michael Jackson circa "Wanna Be Startin Somethin'"
\Where is the next place you will travel to?
Alpine on Saturday!

What is something you curre​ntly want?
Happiness...and a nice man in my life would be nice :) For reals. I'm deprived lol

Would you pass a drug test?
Hell yea...don't even make me explain why!


No comments: